What if I told you, you could have a cookie for breakfast? AND! What if I told you that this cookie was actually packed with whole food ingredients, lots of nutrients and all 3 macro nutrients essential to a balanced meal? You’d be pretty darn happy right?
Well, this Choc Chip Protein Cookie Skillet recipe is all those things and more! The name may sound so naughty, but I promise you this is a totally #guiltfree recipe, so much so, you can even eat it for breakfast! With the addition of protein powder, it even makes the perfect post-workout breakfast option when your craving something sweet (which is always if your a sweet tooth like me…).
The recipe is:
- Dairy free
- Gluten free
- Refined sugar free
- And 110% delicious!
Choc Chip Protein Cookie Skillet
- 2 tbsp almond meal
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 1 egg
- 4 vanilla stevia drops or 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees fan-forced.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl and then add in the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Prepare you cookie skillet by spraying with olive oil.
- Pour in the cookie batter and top with extra chocolate chips.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until slightly golden on top.
- Serve with extra banana and coconut yoghurt!
Be sure to join me over on Instagram (@eb.fiitness) for daily motivation, recipes and fitness tips! xxx